Grain Pile & Stock Pile Covers
Harvesting bumper crops that have your current bins and storage buildings overloaded is a good problem to have, but no one wants to see all of their hard work and money sitting unprotected in the field. Grain tarps provide an excellent temporary storage option. We supply tarps for all popular sizes of rings and can also custom create covers to suit your needs. When indoor storage is full, outdoor storage is a convenient and inexpensive alternative.
- Grain Pile Covers are manufactured using either 6.3 oz. silver/black woven polyethylene or 10 oz. silver/white woven polyethylene
- There is a 24’’ dia. x 48’’ long chute with a draw-belt at the peak of all covers
- Optional 36’’ x 36’’ hooded vents may be added to the covers to allow in drying and air movement, particularly if aeration fans being used
- The covers come with a 12’’ rope reinforced skirt around the bottom perimeter with ½’’ dia. brass grommets every 24’’ apart. D-rings are also available and are recommended on any covers over 30,000 bushels
- 2.8 oz. poly ground sheets are also available