Grainsafe Smartprobe - LED Module
The Grainsafe Smartprobe, an innovative grain temperature monitoring probe, enables you to monitor grain temperatures, without the need to regularly climb on heaps of grain. Grain temperature output is via an array of LEDs which can be easily read from a distance in all light levels. This is an LED Module only and will require a Bulk Crop Probe purchasing separately to operate.
This is an LED Module only and will require a Bulk Crop Probe purchasing seperately to operate.
The Grainsafe Smartprobe is an innovative grain temperature monitoring probe which enables you to monitor grain temperatures without the need to regularly climb on heaps of grain, reducing health and safety risks and the risk of grain contamination. Designed to deliver all of the benefits of more complicated and expensive integrated temperature monitoring systems, the rechargeable Smartprobe is left in the grain 24/7 and visually reports temperatures via an array of LED lights. Smartprobe comprises two parts and comes with a removable main LED module and either a two metre or four metre fibreglass probe. The probes are interchangeable and can be folded for transport between sites.
Integrated LED optimisation technology
- Continuously reports grain temperatures via LED lights
- Can be viewed from a distance
- Automatically adjusts LED intensity according to background light, optimising both visibility and power consumption
- Left in the grain 24/7
- Up to 6 months continuous use between recharges
- Charger included
- Smartprobe can be used across a range of different crops and grain store designs
- Two metre or four metre fibreglass probe available
- LED Unit is interchangeable between probes
- Probe can be folded down for transport between sites