GrainWay - Flat Conveyor
The GrainWay flat conveyor moves grain. This conveyor is ideal in many applications moving just a few bushel per hour to over 10,000 bushel per hour. Use this conveyor under aeration floors of multiple grain bins, hopper bottom bins, drive over pits, and numerous other applications.
- Compact size. The compact size works under aeration floors with a height minimum of 11 1/4 inches.
- Run your aeration system. The aeration system can be run with the conveyor in or with it removed from the grain bin.
- Fast. The 12' wide conveyor unloads 5000 bushel per hour, the 18' wide conveyor unloads over 7500 bushel per hour, and the 24' wide conveyor unloads over 10,000 bushel per hour. This rate applies to both the portable and stationary conveyor type.
- Flexible. The wheel kit assembly raises and lowers the conveyor to match different grain bin foundation heights. The wheels move the conveyor from one application to another.
- Gentle. The plastic deflector inside the discharge protects the grain from damage. The belt does not pinch the grain.
- Easy to Clean. Removable cleaning covers attach to the bottom of the main conveyor.
- Powder coat paint finish
- 10 gauge steel frame with bolted construction for easy maintenance.
- The rollers come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- The drive roller has rubber legging and uses a tough 1 1/4” bearing.
- Electric or hydraulic drive option.
- Roller sizes:
- 2” and 3' idlers bolted in place through the side of the conveyor
- 4” idlers held in place through the bolted side wall of the conveyor.