Grand Slam - Springless Post Driver
From Drivers and Diggers
Everything you expect from a Shaver post driver except the springs, blocks or studs. Ask any farmer or fencing contractor what the best post driver is, and they'll tell you, 'Shaver.' Perfect for any condition, from tough soil conditions to tricky side hills, our professional-grade post drivers are engineered for your most demanding jobs.
Drive anything from steel and wood posts to railroad ties. Up to 100,000 pounds of impact!
Just load the driver and go.
Drive a four- or five-inch post in 10-15 seconds.
Built to endure the toughest conditions; the Grand Slam will pay for itself. Plus, its self-contained power eliminates dirt and foreign material in the operator's skid steer loader's hydraulic system to save you maintenance costs.
Our commitment to safety shows through in every post driver we build.
- A rubber guard shields the operator from impact and any flying debris.
- A standard stabilizer package provides greater stability during operation.
- The safety arm securely positions posts in the driving ram.
- Offset controls let the operator stand safely to the side of the driver.
- Impact at Full Stroke 100,000 lbs.
- Operating Distance Above Ground53-128'
- Maximum Post Width10 7/8'
- Maximum Post Length 10'
- With Hydraulic Base Plate20 degrees/25 degrees
- Category I, II or III AssemblyCat. II & III
- MountingRear or skid loader
- Hydraulic Requirements15 GPM/2,000 PSI
- Approximate Shipping Weight with Hydraulic Base957 lbs.
- The PositionersSB-22
- Collapsed Width92'
- Extended Width116'
- Height37 1/2'
- Weight861 lbs.
- Swivel0-155 degrees