Redrock - Buckrake
The Redrock push off buckrake is designed to take maximum punishment. It is fitted with heavy duty 1400mm tines fitted in tapered sleeves for an increased service life. All buck rakes are fitted with twin, double acting heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders for maximum breakout power and speed. All pivot points are bushed and fitted with grease nipples for minimum maintenance and maximum service life. The hinged gate flap ensures complete discharge of the load, creating less waste, wasting less time.
- 12 Tine: 2336mm / 7ft 8” Wide
- 13 Tine: 2641mm / 8ft 6” Wide
- Both models use hydraulic push method
- Side tines.
- 3-point linkage A-frame loader adopter.
- 1500mm HT 45mm round tines.