Grasshopper FrontMount - Model 616T-44 - Mowers
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn FrontMount mowers feature a three- or four-wheeled power unit with a front-mounted mowing deck positioned out in front of both the engine and operator's seat. The unit usually has single or dual tail wheels located at the rear of the unit, behind the engine.
FrontMount mowers complete complex mowing jobs faster and are ideal for residential mowing and commercial landscape contractors where mowing in, around and under obstacles is necessary. Low-profile out-front mowing decks reach under shrubs, fences and low-hanging branches. FrontMount™ mower decks reduce trimming around these and other landscape features, providing timesaving performance on high-acreage jobs with speeds up to 11 miles per hour.
- Manufacturer: Grasshopper
- Model Year: 2014
- Model: 616T-44
- Reliable, economical 2-cylinder performance.
- 16 hp, 2-cylinder Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engine
- T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12 cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Turf tires
- 44 or 48 in. (111.8 or 121.9 cm) DuraMax® decks
- Year-round implements including dethatcher, 48 in. (121.9 cm) dozer blade, 48 in. (121.9 cm) rotary broom, shielded sprayer, remote vac, 48 in. (121.9 cm) snowthrower and sunshade canopy.
- Accepts Model 8F and Model 12 or 12F PowerVac™ collection systems.