Grasshopper - Model 124V-41 - True ZeroTurn MidMount Mowers
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn M1 MidMount mowers feature a four-wheeled power unit with a mid-mounted mowing deck positioned under the operator's seat and forward of the engine. The operator rides above the cutting deck for optimal zero-turn-radius maneuvering. M1 MidMount modes offer superior performance and maximum straightaway speeds up to 11 mph and are ideal for residential mowing, commercial landscape contractors and high-capacity mowing applications. A selection of PowerVac™ Collection Systems and dethatching, edging and spraying attachments add increased productivity.
- Grasshopper quality and durability in a compact package.
- Briggs & Stratton 24 hp Professional Series OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life; Best-in-class 300-hour transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance
- 41 in. (104.1 cm) DuraMax® side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8 cu. ft. (226.6 l), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- PowerVac™ collection systems
- Mulching package
- Turf tires
- Work lights - incandescent or halogen
- Sunshade canopy (for OPS)
- Yellow beacon light