GreenShredder - 13hp Key Start Briggs & Stratton Engine Forester Shredder Chipper Deluxe
13hp Key start Briggs & Stratton Engine Forester shredder chipper deluxe - with automatic decompression. Top of the range chipping up to 4' and ideal for largest gardens and estates. Its extra engine power, extra hammers and extra-large shredding chamber give it the ability to do all the jobs its smaller brothers can do but much more quickly.
The output of any shredder is directly related to its engine size and the Forester can produce over 50% more - both shredding and chipping - than the 9hp Garden Master and 150% more than the 5.5 hp machine. Its 4-inch chipper not only copes with thicker branches but handles smaller and bushier branches more quickly. In a garden where time is money, the Forester soon repays the extra outlay.
The Forester's wide pneumatic tyres spread its load over a large surface area enabling it to be moved easily over soft ground. One person can pull it along quite easily or it can be hitched behind a tractor, ATV or ride-on mower to move it longer distances or over rough ground. The pneumatic tyres combine with the large engine muffler to reduce vibration and engine noise to a minimum.
Full money-back guarantee with our famous (and exclusive) 30-day home trial* .
- British made. BS EN294:1992 compliant
- Key Start.
- Briggs & Stratton13hp OHV engine. (Honda available if required)
- Triple A-section V-belts.
- Chips up to 4″ (100mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (l5mm) diameter.
- 1.6 cu.ft. (45 litre) shredding chamber.
- 190 sq.in. (0.12 sq.m.) shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm and 40mm supplied) 60mm screen option available.
- Two chipper knives, easily sharpened and replaced.
- 54 reversible fixed hammers.
- Four 12″-diameter wheels with 4″- wide pneumatic tyres (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra)
- Length 63″ (1600mm).
- Width, chipper chute in transport position, 32¼″ (820mm).
- Width, chipper chute in operating position, 52″ (1320mm).
- Height, chipper chute in transport position, 59″ (1500mm).
- Height, chipper chute in operating position, 53½″ (1360mm).
- Weight, with Honda 13-hp petrol engine, 480lb (218kg).
- Weight, with Lombardini diesel engine, 517lb (235kg).
- Loading height (shredder) 47¼″ (1120mm).
- Loading height (chipper) 43½″ (1110)mm.
- Shipping dimensions: Length 63″ (1600mm), width 32¼″ (820mm), height 59″ (1500mm).
- Output up to 2-3 cu.m. (70-100 cu.ft.) per hour.
- Built-in tractor tow hitch.
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed and maintained.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.