Grillo Climber - Model 7.13 - Safe Mowing on Slopes
The Climber 7.13 will tackle terrain and long grass that other mowers can't cope with and allow you to mow safely in damp and slippery conditions.
This machine has a hydrostatic gearbox which uses hydraulic oil to provide the motive link between the engine and the wheels. No gears = increased reliability.
The 7.13 has dependable front drum brakes not available on other machines which allow you to brake the mower when mowing downhill and increases safety in case of emergency stopping.
Differential locking increases traction by engaging both drive wheels simultaneously when slipping occurs. This allows the Climber to mow when slippery or dry and over rough round where other mowers struggle.
- Engine Briggs & Stratton: 13HP Intek OHV
- Economy: 3.1 lt/hr
- Starter: Electric, 12V Battery
- Gearbox: Hydrostatic Transmission
- Differential with locking device
- Clutch: electromagnetic clutch with blade brake
- Speed Forward: 0 - 9 km/hr
- Speed Reverse: 0 - 4 km/hr Tyres Front 13x5.00-6 Tyres Rear 16x6.50-8
- Brakes: Front emergency & rear parking brake
- Seat: Sprung & adjustable
- Cutting Deck: Rear discharge
- Central bar with swing tip blades
- Cutting Width: 850mm Blade Tip Speed 76 m/sec
- Cutting Height: 6 positions from 35-85mm 1 travel position
- Hourly Cutting Capacity: 4800 m2/hr approx
- Internal Steering Radius: 450mm
- Fuel Tank: 7 lt inc 1 lt emergency supply
- Length 1895mm
- Width 950mm
- Height 975mm
- Weight 225 kg