When calves are raised in calf hutches and then, after weaning, are placed with a large group, it causes much stress on the calf. By transitioning weaned calves into a group hutch you will eliminate the competition for food and water, and the calf will adapt to being with others.
- Swing-Up-Rear large bedding door with integrated rear grill vent
- Molded in one piece for superior strength
- Comes with front ridge top roof vent, rear rotary top vent
- Extra hutch height for longer growth periods
- Integrated poly skid – will not freeze to the ground like wood skids
- Truly opaque
- 10 year limited warranty