Model GC-Pro - Control System
From Climate Controllers
The most flexible, advanced control solution that modern, demanding growers can depend on for reliability and ease of operation. Manage, monitor, and control all aspects of your climate equipment and hydroponics systems including automatic dosing. A built-in industrial grade micro-processor contains all of the user's settings, reads the attached sensors and then turns equipment on or off automatically.
- Indoor Climate Sensor (temperature, humidity & light irradiance) (CO2 optional)
- Hydro Sensor Kit (pH, conductivity and water temperature)
- Wind Sensor Kit (wind speed & direction)
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Light Sensor
- Temperature Probes
The GC-Pro is built with Agrowtek's exclusive FlexnologyTM which allows the grower to tailor the controller's functions precisely to their operation's requirements. A large 'tool box' of control functions is provided for the user to select from and assign to outputs as required by the equipment to be controlled. Additionally, important features are included such as:
- Lamp hot-fire prevention
- Output delay sequencing (to prevent load spikes)
- Alarms and alerts
- Trending and data logging
- Remote internet access and control
Complete Climate Control
Fully automate multiple zones with independent controls for cooling, heating, humidification, dehumidification, CO2 injection and ventilation with boost timing, light timers and light flip box controls, and more! Featuring a large array of different timers including irrigation timers, precision repeat cycle timers (in minutes, seconds, or hours) 24-hour timers, 24-hour cancellation timers, combination 24-hour cycle timers, off-delay timers, re-start delay timers and hour meters. Greenhouse models feature multi-stage heating, cooling and humidity control for advanced integration of hvac, fans and vents.
Fully Automated Hydroponics Dosing (applicable models)
GrowControlTM systems take the manual work out of maintaining a hydroponics system. Fully automate and schedule reservoir changes, nutrient dosing and pH control. Mix volumetric batches or add Agrowtek's hydro sensor kit to monitor and maintain pH, EC and temperature automatically.
AgrowTouch Touch Screen
An industrial strength touch screen interface is available which allows fast and easy access to all settings in the controller including manual over-rides of all equipment, adjustment of all settings, graphical display and history of all sensor readings, alarm history display and more. On-screen help provides the operator with quick tips and describes each function of the controller. For economical or starter applications, the GC-Pro can be adjusted and monitored with the free PC software.
The controller's low-voltage 24Vdc outputs are wired to Agrowtek's RX, CX and RD series relays to control equipement power. Mix and match relay models to suite your environment and equipment control requirements. MX motor control relays can be used to operate vent and curtain motors forward and reverse. The GC-Pro can also be wired to existing or custom electrical relays panels with the 'RD' series of dry-contact relays.
The Most American Made Controller!
We take pride in our efforts to source components for our products within these great United States! Our CPU's and touch panels are manufactured in the US, our sheet metal is fabricated and powder coated in Wisconsin, our pH and EC probes are manufactured in California, our temperature probes are manufactured in New York, and everything comes together at our final assembly operations with our skilled staff of engineers and technicians in Illinois.
- Low-voltage 24VDC operation
- (12) 24VDC Programmable Outputs (expandable up to 20)
- (4) 24VDC Programmable Switch/Digital Sensor Inputs
- (8) Programmable Analog Sensor Channels (expandable up to 16)
- Dual/Triple Zone Control
- Powder-coated sheet metal enclosure (Wisconsin)
- Industrial components for long life/reliability (USA)
- Designed & manufactured in the U.S.A.!
- Full 3-Year Factory Direct Warranty
- Aspirated Precision Electronic Climate Sensor for Air Temperature, Relative Humidity and Light Irradiance
- GrowControlTM Software and User Manuals on CD
- 60W 24VDC UL Class II Power Supply 110-240VAC
- Lighting Timers (each with secondary delay timer)
- Light-Flip Control for Flip Box Operation
- Day/Night Zones/Outputs
- Cooling/Heating/Limit Thermostats
- Humdify/Dehumidify Humdistats
- 24-Hour Timers
- Standard Cycle-Timers
- 24-Hour Scheduled Cycle Timers
- Off-Delay Timers
- Re-start Delay Timers
- 24-Hour Cancel Timers
- Hour Meters
- CO2 Injection & Ventilation Controls w/Boost Timer
- GC-Pro & GC-Pro-H Only:
- Nutrient Dosing with (8) proportional stages each, batch dosing, and 16 set-point scheduling
- pH Dosing with (1) up and (1) down stage each
- GC-Pro-C Only:
- VSC vent/shade/curtain proportional motor controls
- Multi-stage hvac control & VSC integration