Grub Busters Nematodes
Do you have a grub, chinch bug, ant or crane fly (leatherjacket) problems? Environmental Factor has the immediate organic solution: The Nema-Globe Nematodes line of products is the natural solution for soil insect pests. Each globe contains the beneficial nematode specie best suited to treat your problem areas in your lawn and garden.
Grub Busters Nematodes are naturally occurring microscopic worms with attitude. Each package contains the toughest beneficial nematodes which kill soil pests such as grubs, flea larvae, weevils, cutworms, and more. It's an easy 3 Step application, just open the package pour your powder into your hose end sprayer (or watering can), fill with water and spray. Grub Busters nematodes actively seek out grubs in soil and reproduce to provide you with a lasting natural pest control.
- The immediate organic control for grubs, fleas and soil larval pests in lawn and gardens
- Ideal for all white grubs including Japanese beetle, May-June beetle and Chafer grubs
- Contains steinernema glaseri, the nematode most effective against mature spring grubs
- Helps prevent secondary mole damage in lawn and garden areas
- Safe for people and pets to use treated area immediately after use
Natural Chinch Bug eliminator. Each globe contains nematodes and specially blended spray mix to adhere nematodes to where chinch bugs are present. Easy mixing and spraying, just add nematodes + Spray mix with water into pre-calibrated sprayer.
Natural Leatherjacket Busters controls crane fly larvae in the root zone and gardens. Ideal for fungus gnat and other fly larvae soil pests. Fresh packed for up to a 15 weeks shelf life.
Natural Ant Attack nematodes treat ants in border soils and lawn areas. Dual action kills young ant larvae and drives away adult ants from sprayed areas. Treats both black and red ant species. Use from April to September when soil is above 50° F. Covers up to 1,000 sq.ft or approximately 16 nests.