GSG - Model AN 2 and N 2 - Self Operating sprayer
The GSG over-row fan sprayers are a new range in the field of plant protection. They are fitted with hydraulically driven cross-current fans. With the 2, 3 and 4-row machines, a new configuration of the fans and a recycling system mean that up to 40% less crop protection agent is used in the course of the season.
- large surface coverage, with treatment of up to 4 rows on both sides
- extremely smooth running at max. speed
- a new configuration of the fans (suction and pressure side are opposite one another) – as a result, there is significantly less drifting with simultaneous high accumulation of agent and high recycling rates
- machines with more than 4 cross-current fans are fitted with their own hydraulic system
- semi-electric or fully electric control