Model GS - Motor Grader Sloper
From Specialty Equipment
Compatible with any make and model motor grader. Economically dress road shoulders; construct and maintain ditches; shape banks on cuts and fills; and numerous other sloping and leveling operations. Heavy-duty 16' (4.9m) long x 3/4' (19mm) thick x 20' (508mm) wide moldboard blade made from high strength steel with replaceable cutting edges and end bits. Full hydraulic control from motor grader seat allows operation completely independent of the standard motor grader blade. Available with a fixed or sliding mount with 32' (813mm) side shift. Single stage pull bar allows for an 80° sloping range. Two stage pull bar allows for a 130° sloping range. Sloping angle hydraulically controlled from 60° up to 60° down. Hydraulically controlled heel lift with 24' (610mm) vertical range. 25° blade pitch adjustment.
- Available in fixed or sliding mount.
- Available with single stage pull bar for pulling material toward grader.
- Available with two stage pull bar for casting material away from grader.
- High strength square tube pull bar.
- Hardened bushings, pins and swivel joints.
- High carbon steel moldboard blade.
- Replaceable end bits and overlays.
- Hydraulic group.
- 4’ (1.2m) blade extension.