- horizontal rollings made of tempered steel
- bunker with valve
- magnetic metal catcher
- rollings protection mechanism
- blades for rollings
- electric engine starter
Grains are stored in the bunker, they are supplied between two horizontal rollings through opened valve, (valve is opened only after engine has started). Rollings chop the grain in equal fraction flakes. Required flake width is adjusted by the gap between the rollings.
|Electric engine power, kW||7,5|
|Gap between rolling's, mm||0-5|
|Trolley volume, kg||100|
|Infusion height, mm||1500|
|Operated by||1 person|
|Dimentions (length/width/height), m||1,4/0,74/1,5|
- simple construction;
- easy installation and start;
- grain crushing looses 20% less raw material then grinding with the mills;
- crusher uses 30% less energy than grain mills;
- quality feed is made;
- work time economy;
- metal magnets are installed.
Flake quality depends on humidity of the grain.
We recommend to crush 18-25% humidity grains.
If 11-15% humidity grains are used, as a result you get lower capacity, more dust.