GTI - Cover Systems for Agricultural Applications
Reduce farm operating costs and harness energy. GTI custom designs and builds cover systems for the unique requirements of the agricultural market. Covers on manure tanks and/or lagoons are used to collect biogas for energy recovery. They also create more usable space in tanks by separating rainwater from the manure.
GTI’s custom tank and lagoon products:
- Control odors and temperature fluctuations
- Collect and deliver biogas for green energy generation
- Lower operational costs and energy consumption
- Divert rainwater and snowmelt from tank and lagoon contents
- Allow accessibility for mixing
- Increase safety
GTI’s patented* covers are low maintenance and built to withstand tough environmental conditions. They are fabricated using strong, durable materials that are chemical-resistant and UV-protected, and can be installed in any climate.
Common agricultural cover and liner applications:
- Manure tanks and lagoons
- Fertilizers, pesticides, slaughtering waste, and silage liquor
- Irrigation ponds