Model GX 560 Series - Irrigation Travelers
From GX series Travelers
Covering 3 to 5.3 acres per pull the GX560 traveler has been introduced to provide an economical answer to agricultural irrigation by combining accurate, low cost hose reel irrigation with a simple and efficient drive system. The 4 speed gearbox can achieve speeds of over 350 feet per hour to give a light application of water to delicate crops making the GX Series a versitile irrigation traveler. GX machines all have accurate speed compensation with digital speed read-out and clock.
- Low pressure turbine with maintenance free gearbox.
- Minimum Pressure requirement of 65 PSI. (Max. 160)
- Automatic drive shut off valve at end of irrigation.
- Adjustable width wheeled cart.
- Part circle sprinkler with 2 nozzles.
- Pressure gauge
- Scroll type hoseguide for even wind up of hose.
- Speed control valve for accurate application rates.
- 12 foot supply hose with quick couplers.
- Automatic cart loading.