Schaffert - Model GX1 - Fertilizer Pump Systems
The Schaffert fertilizer application system is uniquely designed and assembled to meet individual customer needs. At the heart of our pump systems are the GX1 and GX2 distribution centers. The GX1 contains a single pump and the GX2 has dual pumps. The number of pumps needed is determined by the implement's size and desired fertilizer application rate.
Our application kit options include:
- 1-5# check valve per row (Wilger manifold with 1 set of orifices)
- PVC pipe manifolds
- 3 sets of orifices
- 2 filters with 50 and 80 mesh screens
- All 3/4' and 1/4' hose needed
- One pump on 4-12 row systems or dual pumps on 16-48 row systems
- 1 full port ball valve
- Clean outs, wiring harnesses and all weather pack fittings
- 0-60 PSI SS gauge
- Run Hold switch with magnetic holder
- Manual rate controller with 1 year warranty and reverse polarity protection
- For photos and more information, see system components
Depending upon the size of the implement and the desired rate of application, systems can be either single or dual pump and are shipped 90% assembled.
The pump stand is predrilled for attachment to the implement bars or tongue (optional mount bracket required). Either system consists of the stand, pump(s), filters and manifold distribution components. Both systems are provided with two filters.