Model H.L.P. - Heat and Light Protector
H.L.P. (heat and light protector) is a concentrated adjuvant for insecticidal solutions. Delays degradation by heat and UV light. Designed for use in combination with insecticides containing vegetable origin solvents (Bio Amplat, Detral Super, Deltasect, Permesect 150SV)
- H.L.P. has been designed to preserve the high performance level of I.N.D.I.A. pyrethroid insecticides under
- environmental conditions generally recognised as critical: highly sunny periods and high daytime and night-time
- As per sound working practice, insecticidal applications should be conducted as much as possible during less
- sunny hours.
- H.L.P. is not phytotoxic.
Directions for use
- For mosquito control applications outdoors, H.L.P. should be added to the selected insecticidal solution at a rate of 0.5% (50 mis of product in 10 litres of solution).
- For fly control applications, add H.L.P. to the selected insecticidal solution at a rate of 1! (100 mis of product in 10 litres of solution).