Model H250B - Track Harvesters
From Track Harvesters
The H250B processor offers harvesting contractors a lower cost alternative to Tigercat's 800 series harvesters while providing far superior productivity to excavator conversions.The new H250B is best suited to roadside processing applications. The efficient load sensing hydraulic system with swing priority delivers simultaneous power to all machine functions.Purpose-built for forest duty, the Tigercat H250B offers many advantages over excavator conversions including better service access, higher cooling capacity and harvester head optimized hydraulics.With a 9,75 m boom, the H250B can be matched to processing heads weighing up to 3,400 kg.H250B processors are operating in such diverse areas as the US, Uruguay, South Africa and Australia in both pine and eucalyptus applications.
- Excellent access to pumps and valves and engine; far superior to competing excavator conversion machines.
- Advanced load sensing hydraulic system promotes excellent fuel economy.
- High capacity cooling system for tropical applications.
- Tigercat built, forest duty F8 undercarriage.
- Insulated, isolation mounted and climate controlled operator's station with optional cab riser.
- No additional guarding or add-on required for roadside processing.
- Automatic engine idle down feature.