- H10: 62’, 72’, 82’
- H13: 62’, 72’, 82’, 92’, 102’, 112’
- Double tapered bearings at discharge handle both radial & axial loads; superior to a ball bearing.
- 12ga tubing throughout entire auger is heavier than the industry standard; nearly 2x thicker than 14ga.
- Iron Edge Flighting throughout entire auger: up to 50% thicker edge.
- Powder Coat Plus for superior coating & longer lasting.
- Hydraulic scissor-lift eliminates risk of fraying & snapping lift cables.
- Small-gap hopper grate: a safety priority without sacrificing capacity.
- Every service access requires a pin or bolt removal to decrease risk of accidents.
- Velocity check valve locks hydraulics at the sudden loss of pressure.
- All grease points are easy access.
- Removable 5/16” flighting at intake, 3/16” flighting throughout remainder – 1/4” remainder on H13.
- Heavy duty hopper mover, available in hydraulic or electric with remote control
- Hydraulic or electric hopper winch
- 3’ plastic bucket spout
- Right angle PTO Drive
- Reverser & 1000-540 reducer/reverser.
- Extended wear stainless steel flighting in hopper transitional & drag augers.
- Corn Screen
- Drive over Pit-Express