Verhoest constructs different types of harvester wagons: carried on the tractor, as separate wagon (possibly with tarpaulin) or mobile on a wagon , for different kinds of vegetables: lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, endive
- hinges besides the tractor, with room ahead and behind to stock the bins
- an emergency stop halts the wagon immediately if necessary
- an optical eye halts the vegetables at the end of the conveyor to make the taking off easier
- A steerable pole keeps the wagon in the track of the tractor even in wet weather.
- with tarpaulin to protect against sun, wind and rain
- NEW: A headrail guarantees the balance of the conveyor and facilitates the moving besides the vehicle.
- hydraulical or electrical remote controle determines:
- the height of the end of the conveyor (to hold the conveyor horizontally)
- the start and stop of the driving of the tractor
- the driving at the left/right of the tractor