Harvest - Rotor for Case IH Combines
The Harvest Rotor provides a superior, smooth feed with no vibrations or rumble. You will notice an improvement in combine capacity, threshing performance and fuel economy.
- Smooth transition from the feeder house to the concaves.
- Balanced feeding – feeds to both sides of the rotor. It provides a superior feed over the traditional elephant ear design.
- Grain is not flung to the outside of the cone so the vanes are not relied on to transfer the material to the concave. Feeding improves and rotor cone wear is reduced.
Longer, Straight Rub Bars
- Longer rub bars improve threshing.
- Staggered design eliminates power pulses on the entire combine. This helps save belts, wear and fuel.
- It is equally effective in tough and dry conditions.