Haulm - Model FLKB - Topper
The FLKBfront-mounted haulm topper works identically to our LKFA but is equipped with a conveyor discharge. An advantage of using a haulm topper is that it makes the harvesting process much easier and increases the harvesting capacity. Haulm topping has therefore become an essential part of the potato growing process. As a direct result, the potatoes are of better quality and have a longer shelf life. The haulm toppers with belt discharge are available in sizes ranging from 2x75 cm to 4x90 cm
- Straight discharge conveyor.
- High capacity foliage removal.
- Minimal blockage problems.
- Suitable for use in combination with a harvester.
- Available with right- or left-side discharge.
- Low drive power requirement and low net weight.
- Very reliable machine.
- High yield and low maintenance!