Hawkins - Corn Reel
DOWN CORN. Two four-letter words no farmer wants hear. The strength and versatility of Hawkins Corn reel has been keeping farmers in the cab and moving through goose-necked, laid over, matted, and tangled fields for nearly two decades. The wide, row cleaning design moves product far more effectively than cumbersome tined reels. With free freight and a design to fit every make and model of corn head, the Hawkins Corn Reel can take the frustration and time consuming stops out of harvesting down corn.
Eliminate corn harvest feeding difficulties with the Hawkins Corn Reel. The Hawkins Corn Reel feeds storm-damaged corn, insect-damaged corn, and even that afternoon fluff, keeping you safely in the cab. The strength and efficiency of the Hawkins Corn Reel is simply unsurpassed.
- 2016 Harvest Special: FREE FREIGHT!
- Call for List Price on a Hawkins Corn Reel to Fit Your Head – 1-308-995-4446
- Maintain visibility when reel is raised hydraulically from your line of sight
- Adjustable Fore & Aft
- Narrow clearance helps prevent corn draping over outside dividers
- Adjustable paddle placement
- Stop height is adjustable
- “Combine specific” hydraulic kits
- Reels available to fit nearly every make and model of head
- Not a one-time use Reel.
- Many farmers use the Hawkins Corn Reel year after year to eliminate fluff and trash build up.
- No more “muscling through” the small spots of damaged corn that are a natural part of harvesting corn.
- The Hawkins Corn Reel is expandable from 4 Rows to 18 Rows.
- Hawkins can adapt your existing reel to fit any type of head.