Model HBM / HBM-B - Combined Grain and Pulse Seed Drill
From Seeding Machines
Combined seed drill is a sowing machine that transfers the seed, pulses, feed grains and fertilizer to the seed bed opened by the discs continuously,thanks to the helical sheaves, with the requested quantity and depth with the help of levelling system. Thanks to its structure, the hopper prevents seed and fertilizer to accumulate and therefore, an efficient seeding is performed by protecting bearing with the dusting system using dry system double bearings on the discs and by automatic or hydraulic disc penetration setting, which is performed optionally, that allows easy planting of the seed or fertilizer into the requested depth and it is easy to clean thanks to its discharging levers on each hopper. Besides these standard features of our combined grain seeder, both three-point hitch and arrow system are its standard specifications. Thanks to these features, it is suitable for planting, seeding and operation with a tractor on all types of soil conditions.
It provides easy discharging of the seed after planting while allowing adjustment opportunity for the small and big grains by making valve adjustments with the help of lever positioned on the seed hoppers.
DISC PENETRATION SETTING
The depth adjustment of discs is arranged by the setting on the hydraulic lift and work and destination position is taken with the help of hydraulic lifts without needing to get off the tractor.
GRADATION LEVER SETTING
Seed and fertilizer are arranged in the requested quantities easily with the help of lever system on every hopper.
It prevents seed wastage on the rear and edges of the field by allowing the right and left disc groups of the seeder operate separately.
THREE-POINT HITCH AND PULL TYPE ARROW
The seeders are made with three-point hitch and pull type arrow. THREE HANGERS; It becomes there-point hitch with a pim and allows easy transportation on difficult roads and bridges
SHUTTER HOUSING COVERS
It is made as standard in order to expand the row spacing of coarse grains like chickpea and beans.
There are double cover and seve which prevent the mixing of seed and fertilizer.
FERTILIZER DISCHARGE LEVER
Valves are fully opened with the help of lever on the fertilizer hopper and allows easy discharge of fertilizer at the end of planting.
SINGLE PIPE SOWER TINE AND SLIDE CHAINS
Increases efficiency on tempered and wet soils. Rear slide chains close the canal witch opened by the disc and thus, the seed top is covered.
Various and continuous sowing can be performed with the machines thanks to the helical gears made of aluminium injection
SMALL SEED HOPPER
Easy to mount and dismount to the seeder and made for sowing of the seeds like clover, canola etc.
CHISEL TINE AND HARROW
Allows sowing on rocky and humid soils without any blocking thanks to its chisel tines. Rear harrow combination closes the canal witch opened by the disc and thus, the seed top is covered.
DOUBLE DISC SOWER TINE AND HARROW
Double disc sower tine and harrow are used in the condition that the stalk exists on the field. Rear harrow combination closes the canal opened by the disc and thus, the seed top is covered.
CASTING TINE (CREPING TINE) AND HARROW
Casting time allows easy sowing on rocky and rainy regions. Rear harrow combination closes the canal opened by the disc and thus, the seed is covered.
Tires squeeze the soil on humid soil and discs can’t arrange the sowing depth. In order to prevent this situation, tractor tire race remover hoes working with pistons are used.
There are hidden cover and sive which prevent the seed and fertilizer from mixing each other.
It is the guide provides that no unsowed place is left between the lanes which are occurred while travelling on the field during sowing process.
The seed is squeezed with soil on dry regions with the help of the roller attached on the seed drill, thus the temper loss is prevented and seed germination is simplified.
Tire applications with different cross-sections and sizes.
- All the instruments used on combined seed drill go through various examinations and test processes before manufacturing and only quality materials are used in production.
- Thanks to its design, the tines are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- The disc gaps on the combined seed drill can be arranged as 13 or 14 cm depending on request.
- Thanks to the high volume of seeder hoppers, longer sowing period can be achieved.
- Disc penetration setting allows necessary depth arrangement according to the soil condition, with the help of bars of shaft on the discs.
- Seed and fertilizer quantities can be arranged easily with the leveling system placed on seed and fertilizer hopper.
- The sieve on the fertilizer hopper prevents foreign materials damage by reaching to the rollers on the fertilizer hopper and allows easy transportation of fertilizer without any blockage.
- The covers of seed and fertilizer hoppers can be made as single or double covers depending on the request. There is a hidden cover system on the single cover hoppers in order to prevent seed and fertilizer mixing.
- Seed and fertilizer on the hopper are discharged by the discharge levers and easy cleaning of the drill is achieved.
- Coarse-grained and small grained seeds are planted in the soil continuously with the help of helical sheaves.
- Coarse-graied seeds (Pulses) are planted without breaking with the help of valve adjustment system on the sections.
- Depending on request, 6.00 x 16, 7,50 x 16, 9,00 x 16, 11,5 x 80 - 15,3, 12,4 x 24 size tires can be mounted onto our combined seed drill.