Model HBS 110 S - 11 Ton. - Vertical Woodsplitters
From Woodsplitter Hobby
The splitter HBS 110-S 11 T represents the connection point between the hobby line and the professional line. It is characterised by a vertical structure; the machine operates on a telescopic column, which allows to reach a good work ergonomics with a very compact structure. It withstand an heavy use; it guarantees productivity and convenience and that’s why it is a valid partner in the forestry activities. The special table can be fixed in different heights, it is easy to position and remove with a very little effort. The control levers opening with the 2-hands safety system, allows a split of a log with a diameter from 150 to 550 mm with a maximal height of 1200mm.
- it is provided with a bar for a fats and easy regulation of the knife stroke, with automatic return stroke.
- It doesn’t need any particular maintenance
- Easy to move thanks to its standard wheels of 200 mm ø
- High-quality Italian components
- EM-ET: electrical motor EL single phase 230 V. Or ET three phase 400V.
- MS: internal combustion engine Briggs&Stratton or Honda 4-stroke engine 6.5 HP.
- PD: 3 point linkage feeeding by the tractor hydraulics
- CD: 3 point linkage feeding by tractor PTO shaft with 540 rpm
- CD+EM/ET: combined with electrical motor + PTO tractor 540 rpm .
- Hydraulic pump with right or left rotation available on request
Accessories on request:
- rapid-way wedge
- Pump for movable PTO with fast female joint
- Double 2 Speed Pump on electrical and internal combustion motor