Model HBS 60 - 80 - 100 - 6/8/10 Ton. - Vertical Woodsplitters
The HBS splitters range, is composed by three different models with similar technical details, but with a splitting power that may vary from 6 to 8 to 10 Ton. They are made up by a vertical structure, with operation on a telescopic column, which allows to reach a good work ergonomics with a very cmpact structure. The special table is adjustable on different heights, easy to position and remove with a very little effort. The control levers opening, with the 2 – hands safety system, allows a split of a log with a diameter from 150 mm to 400mm with a maximal height of 1200mm.
- It is provided of a bar for a fast and easy regulation of the knife stroke, with automatic return stroke.
- It doesn’t need any particular maintenance
- It takes up very little space and it is always ready and easy to use
- Easy to move thanks to its standard wheels of 200 mm ø
- High-quality Italian components
- Excellent price/quality ratio
The hobby line has been thought both for hobby and for a semi-professional use.
- EM-ET: electrical motor EL single phase 230 V. Or ET three phase 400V.
- MS: internal combustion engine Briggs & Stratton or Honda 4-stroke engine 6.5 HP.
- PD: 3 point linkage feeding by the tractor hydraulics
- CD: 3 point linkage feeding by tractor PTO shaft with 540 rpm
- CD+EM/ET: combined with electrical motor + PTO tractor 540 rpm
Hydraulic pump with right or left rotation available on request
Accessories on request:
- rapid-way wedge
- PTO pump with fast female joint
- Double 2 Speed Pump on electrical and internal combustion motor