Model Header Series - Lagoon Liquid Manure Pumps
Conventional centrifugal pumps only have one discharge on the housing. That means that for every rotation of the fan, the pump is wasting power by trapping manure and not allowing it to easily get out of the housing. By adding multiple outlets, the manure is able to get out of the housing faster, resulting in pumping greater volumes with less horsepower.
- Triple port design
- Having the liquid leave the housing in three locations allows for the liquid to get in and out of the housing at a high rate.
- This also uses the input power very efficiently as it is not wasted by moving liquid around in the housing
- Allows for a narrow, large diameter fan that takes less hp, increases liquid velocity and results in high volume
- Smooth, long radius pipes direct the liquid out of the housing
- Lofted housing with tapered fan
- The housing back plate is formed to allow the liquid to be directed upwards with the tapered fan, rather than just outwards like traditional manure pumps.
- This fan acts more like a boat impellor, lifting the liquid vertically while still in the housing rather than just being pushed horizontally
- 1 3/4' shaft with 4'OD hardened steel drive shaft sections
- 10' sections of connected with heavy duty 55 series universal joint
- Completely enclosed drive assembly with an oil bath mechanical seal protecting bearing assembly
- Large clean-out doors for easy access to bearings
- 8' agitator with 6' nozzle creates perfect combination of volume and pressure to mix a pit
- End nozzle rotates 300°
- Nozzle vertical rotaiton of 170°
Additional Standard Features
- Remote control with 300+ft range
- Strong truss brace frame design
- Large stroke lift cylinders tor educe strain on undercarriage
- 9'6' wide undercarriage
- Stainless steel knife valves
- Heavy commercial outrigger legs
- Extend to 14' wide and lower an additional 3'6'
- Wall walker