Heaters & Cooling Systems
6.1.1: Close structure heating system using water pipes, including leafy pipes for plantation heating, heating pipes for gutters & walls, reflective thermal screens for energy savings as well as reflecting cooling pads.
- 6.1.2 : Suction fans for enforce close structure ventilation, operating together with cooling pads and\or curtains.
- 6.1.3 : A heating system utilizing hot water pipes including reflective thermal screen for energy savings and control of radiation level.
- 6.1.4 : A polyethylene covered greenhouse including an open\close automatic control side curtain system, as well as roof top windows, per customer requirement length.
- 6.1.5 : A close environment heating system by means of hot air chamber, utilizing main and secondary sleeves.
- 6.1.6 : A central water heating system for Automatic control water supply (quantity, temperature, pressure) for heating closed structure pipes (greenhouses, poultry farms etc.
- 6.1.7 : An automatic controlled air circulation system, creating homogenous temperature and humidity all across any given space per customer requirements.