HEAVY DUTY - Model 10.70 - Telescopic Handlers
The two models in the Heavy Duty range designed for the building and construction sector ensure precision and control thanks to the 2-speed hydrostatic transmission and mechanical gear-box with two additional speeds: maximum towing capacity and maximum speed of 40 km/h. These machines are able to lift up to 7 tonnes and reach heights of 10 metres. Soundproofed King Cab with ROPS - FOPS type-approval, heating and ventilation, electro-proportional joystick.
- Max lift capacity 7000 Kg
- Max lifting height 9,5 m
- Engine 75/102 Deutz o 93/130 Iveco kW/cv
- Trasmission Hydrostatic
- Max speed 40 Km/h
- Operating weight 10100 Kg
Ivecco turbo Diesel engine with 93 kW/127 hp and liquide-cooled Deutz turbo Diesel engine with 75 kW/102 hp and liquide-cooled
Fully automatic hydrostatic transmission with electrical control 4 forward and 4 reverse gears 2 hydraulic and 2 mechanical, with sound signaler in reverse gear 4 steering drive wheels with three steering modes
Manual controlled distributor with electro-proportional extension -llOL/min 250 bar
Rigid front axle, oscillating rear axle, with final epicycloidal reduction gear and self-locking differential, brakes with disc in oil bath and servo-controlled braking system, electrically/hydraulically controlled, integrated stationing and parking brake
The new King Cab has been built to meet the ergonomics, comfort and style requirements consistent with the Leader range.
The strengths are:
- increased visibility by revising the interiors and increasing the glazed surface at the front and top, with an increase in visibility when the cutting channel is working both raised and on the ground.
The operator can carry out a series of operations from the driver's seat:
- adjustment of the steering wheels
- positioning of the seat and arm unit
- orientation and management of the air-conditioning part by means of the controls