Heliodor - Model 8 - Compact Disc Harrows
The Heliodor compact disc harrow can be used for shallow stubble cultivation on light and medium soils, and for seedbed preparation before mulch sowing, or after ploughing. This means the Heliodor can be used in both conventional and mulch sowing systems. High working speeds and a low power requirement give high-performance tillage.
- With its robust leaf spring elements, the Heliodor operates continuously and without blockage.
- The 465 mm diameter, concave discs are protected from dust, dirt and water penetration, in maintenance-free axial angular ball bearings with a special labyrinth sealing ring.
- The Heliodor is lightweight so that implements, from 3.5 to 6 metres working width, can be handled on the tractor three-point linkage.
- The 3 and 4 metre mounted and the 4 to 6 metre semi-mounted versions, of the Heliodor, can be combined with the Solitair pneumatic seed drill if required.
- For the large farm, the Gigant system carrier allows working widths of 8 to 12 metres to guarantee fast seedbed preparation.
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3N=L2 Z3 (or Cat. 3)
- Box section frame 120 x 120 mm
- Notched concave discs Ø 465 mm two rows
- Without roller