Heliospectra - Model L4A Series 10 - Refurbished for LED Grow Lights
The Heliospectra L4A Series 10 is a 600W, programmable LED light source for research, teaching and plant growth purposes. The system is an excellent tool for use in plant labs and research greenhouses, including indoor and vertical farms, walk-in chambers and growth cabinets.
Limited offer on the Heliospectra L4A Series 10 test lamps, a 600W, programmable LED light source for research, teaching and plant growth purposes.
These gently used premium lights are available to purchase at a substantial discount. All lights have been used in plant growth laboratory environments, are tested, refurbished, and come with a 90-day Warranty.
Our flagship product, the L4A Series 10, has dynamically adjustable wavelengths giving researchers the ability to easily set the desired light conditions for their experiments by simply adjusting the ratio of Blues to Green to Reds to Far Red.
Wavelength intensity levels can be controlled to one-tenth of a percent of power per wavelength. This, in combination with the ability to schedule up to 150 separate spectral changes over a 24hr time frame, gives nearly endless research possibilities.
- Number of LEDs: 240 individual diodes
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 120V/230V, 50/60Hz
- Microprocessor: 32-bit microprocessor (80MHz)
- Networking: RJ 45, 10/100Mbit IPv4 Ethernet
- DHCP: DHCP for IP address management
- Web UI: HTTP web interface for simple management
- Network monitoring: UDP/IP over Wifi and/or Ethernet for control and monitoring
- Indicators: Status LED for power/system status indication
- Cooling: Active, variable speed cooling.
- Dimensions: 594 x 385 x 157mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 13kg
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40C
- Dimming: 15-100%
- Optics: Base reflector and highly transmissive polycarborbonate front plate
- Ingress Protection rating: IP23
- Housing: Durable plastic housing
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, REACH, EN55015
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70C
- Warranty: 1 year
- Custom spectrum available: Yes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Research such as plant development, plant physiology, plant biochemistry, plant molecular biology, entomology, zoology etc.
- Research lab walk-in chambers, growth cabinets and research greenhouses.
- Phytoceutical development and medical plants.