Heliospectra - Model LX602 - Advanced LED Grow Light for Horticulture Crop Production
From LX Series
The most advanced LED grow light for horticulture crop production. Growers who are serious about quality use the LX602 as an essential tool in their grow operations. The LX602 optical distribution is ideal for greenhouses when the light needs to be mounted in the ceiling at a distance from the plant, while still maintaining a wide, uniform light distribution.
- Your LX602 LED grow light
- 2 m (6 ft) power cable with EU or North American plug type
- 2 m (6 ft) Ethernet cable
- V-hook mounting hardware
- Quick install guide
This is the most advanced LED grow light for horticulture crop production on the market. Growers who are serious about quality use the LX602 as an essential tool in their grow operations. The LX602 optical distribution is ideal for greenhouses when the light needs to be mounted in the ceiling at a distance from the plant, while still maintaining a wide, uniform light distribution.
Quality, Intensity, & Duration - three primary light concerns for growing your plants. It is now easy to control these factors to meet the varying needs of different plants using our built-in web UI.
No more hand-turning spectrum dials (quality & intensity) or setting wall timers (duration). We have 21st century technology - on-board computer, web interface, remote monitoring, and open API (to name a few) - that puts the control in your hands no matter where in the world you might be.
Now THAT is smart technology for helping a grow operation be a success.
- Controlled environments agriculture
- Commercial horticulture
- Research greenhouses
- Hobby/indoor gardening
- Number of LEDs: 240
- Typical Power Consumption: 10.5 to 630 W
- Voltage: 85 to 264VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Photon flux (µmol/s): 862 to 1011 µmol/s (full spectrum in stable operation and 25 ºC ambient temperature. Photon flux value varies based on spectral distribution)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit microprocessor (80MHz)
- Networking: RJ 45, 10/100 MBit IPv4 Ethernet and Wifi 802.11 b/g
- DHCP: DHCP for IP address management
- Web UI: HTTP web interface for simple management
- Network Monitoring: Wifi and/or Ethernet
- Status Indicators: Status LED for power/system status indication
- Cooling: Active, variable speed cooling. Fan rated to 70,000 hrs at 40 °C, 60% humidity, 90% CL
- Dimensions: 425 × 219 × 199 mm (16.7” × 8.6” × 7.8”)
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Dimming: 0-100%, individually per LED channel
- Optics: Primary and secondary optics for two PAR distribution pattern variants (see above) using highly light transmissive polycarbonate optics.
- Ingress Protection rating: IP24 (LED card rated to IP54)
- Housing: Powder coated, zink treated sheet metal and durable ABS plastic
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, REACH, EN55015, MET* (*pending for US and Canada)
- Strorage temp: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Lifetime: 50 000 hours (at ambient temperature of 25 °C rated life to 70% of initial photon flux)
- Warranty: 2 years. Read more...
- Customized spectral distribution: Yes. Please inquire to email@example.com
The mix of colors in the light strongly influences plant development. The areas of the spectrum that drive photosynthesis are highest in the red region (600-700 nm), followed by the blue region (400-500 nm) and lastly, the green region (500-600 nm).
Heliospectra Spectral Distribution
Our LED light systems make it possible to closely control the intensity of light wavelengths and to accurately tune the spectrum to needs of a specific plant. The spectral distribution of our systems (400nm to 735nm) is consistent with the action spectrum of photosynthesis and key photomorphological receptors.
Currently, we only offer the 'G' plate for the LX602 via our webstore. The spectral distribution of the G plate type has been developed and fine-tuned since our founding in 2006. We have grown a variety of leafy greens, herbs, and flowers under our lights and can confidently say that high quality results can be realized when growing with our lights.
G plate: Highest PAR light output. Applicable for both flowering and vegetative crops. A customized light ratio of:
- blue (450nm)
- white (5700K)
- red (660nm)