- Your RX30 LED grow light
- 2 m (6 ft) power cable with EU or North American plug type
- 2 m (6 ft) Ethernet cable
- V-hook mounting hardware
- Quick install guide
The Heliospectra RX30 Series is a 300 W, programmable LED light system with nine (9) wavelengths channels ranging from 370nm (UVA) to 735nm (Far Red), designed and engineered to give researchers a scientific advantage.
The dynamically adjustable wavelengths within the RX30 Research Lamp gives researchers the ability to easily set up the light conditions desired for their experiment by simply adjusting the ratio of blue to green to red. Giving the potential to very easily adjust the spectral composition of the light to create environments that more accurately resemble light during a given season, in a specific geography, or at a certain time of day.
Quality, Intensity, & Duration - three primary light concerns for growing your plants. It is now easy to control these factors to meet the varying needs of different plants using our built-in web UI.
No more hand-turning spectrum dials (quality & intensity) or setting wall timers (duration). We have 21st century technology - on-board computer, web interface, remote monitoring, and open API (to name a few) - that puts the control in your hands no matter where in the world you might be.
Now THAT is smart technology for helping a grow operation be successful.
- Research such as plant development, plant physiology, plant biochemistry, plant molecular biology, entomology, zoology etc.
- Research lab walk-in chambers, growth cabinets and research greenhouses.
- Phytoceutical development and medical plants.
- Number of LEDs: 120
- Typical Power Consumption: 10.5 to 420 W
- Voltage: 85-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Spectral distribution: 370nm, 400, 420, 450, 530, 630, 660, 735nm, and 5700K white
- Microprocessor: 32-bit microprocessor (80MHz)
- Networking: RJ 45, 10/100 MBit IPv4 Ethernet and Wifi 802.11 b/g
- DHCP: DHCP for IP address management
- Web UI: HTTP web interface for simple management
- Network Monitoring: Wifi and/or Ethernet
- Status Indicators: Status LED for power/system status indication
- Cooling: Active, variable speed cooling. Fan rated to 70,000 hrs at 40 °C, 60% humidity, 90% CL
- Dimensions: 425 × 219 × 199 mm (16.7” × 8.6” × 7.8”)
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Dimming: 0-100%, individually per LED channel
- Optics: Base reflector and highly transmissive polycarborbonate front plate
- Ingress Protection rating: IP24 (LED card rated to IP54)
- Housing: Powder coated, zink treated sheet metal and durable ABS plastic
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, REACH, EN55015
- Strorage temp: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Lifetime: 50 000 hours (at ambient temperature of 25 °C rated life to 70% of initial photon flux)
- Warranty: 2 years. Read more...
- Customized spectral distribution: Yes. Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
The mix of colors in the light strongly influences plant development. The areas of the spectrum that drive photosynthesis are highest in the red end (600-700 nm), followed by the blue region (400-500 nm) and lastly, the green region (500-600 nm).
Heliospectra Spectral Distribution
Our LED light systems make it possible to closely control the intensity of light wavelengths and to accurately tune the spectrum to a specific plant. The spectral distribution of our systems (400nm to 735nm) is consistent with the action spectrum of photosynthesis and key photomorphological receptors.
The RX30 offers 9 channels – 370nm (UVA), 400, 420, 450, 530, 630, 660, 735 (Far Red), 5700K white and has 120x individual light emitting diodes. We have grown a variety of leafy greens, herbs, and flowers under our lights and can confidently say that high quality results can be realized when growing with our lights.