Hemus - Model PLR Series - Reversible Ploughs
Reversible plough is a modern machine providing highly efficient soil tillage. Plowing is double-sided – first working body plows right and second-left. Plowed surface is smooth – without any ridges and edges. It fully corresponds to local soil characteristics. This machine simultaneously turns and looses soil layer.
It is the best for:
- Soil “breathing” by improved air circulation;
- Increasing water permeability of soil making it moisture retentive that avoids negative drought influence;
- Good drainage which prevents plants’ roots rotting;
- Keeping soil organic composition and productivity;
- Cutting germinated weeds;
- Providing strong and well developed root system.