Model Heron 3000 - Standard and Gyroscopique
Heron 3000 is the latest design in the long line of our Heron grain samplers. In terms of technology, it pertains to an entirely new generation, and though it has kept the elegant design of its predecessors, it offers a great amount of smart technological solutions and new electronic functions.
In the end, you get another revolutionary grain sampler which is both flexible and accurate, and also robust and fast.
- Anti-swing system for the probe spear
- Sampling by pure vacuum intake or core-sampling style intake
- Oscillating up/down drive motor with frequency inverter assisted control (patented)
- Increased torque upon penetration into the grain, right down to the bottom of the container, for wet or compact material
- Automatic return to the raised home position once the probe has hit the container bottom (patented)
- Electronic detection of the container bottom contact (patented)
- Adjustable force of penetration of the probe into the grain
- Frequency inverter control of the left-hand/right-hand swivel drive motors
- High efficiency vacuum turbine accommodated inside the sampler pillar
- Sample conveying distances up to 200 metres
- Integrated electric enclosure on the sampler pillar
- Cyclone-type sample receiver box with 10 litres capacity
- Sleek and unobstructive sample receiver cabinet
- And as always, various sampler models with 2.10 to 5.00 metres radiuses to chose from!