Fullwood - Model 50° - Herringbone Milking Parlours
The 50° herringbone was designed specifically for rear leg milking. The cows stand nearer to the operator and the increased angle of the cow standing improves udder presentation allowing quick cluster attachment. Indexed breast rail locates each cow in the optimum milking position.
Other features and benefits include:
- Wider walkways provide quick, cow-friendly entry and exit.
- Shorter pit reduces walking distance and reduces operator work routine.
- Twin rump rail for operator safety
- Adjustable rear entry gate for each batch of cows
- Individual mangers available for in-parlour feeding
- Is fully integrated with Fullwood Crystal herd management software