Hgavy Duty Work Boats
As a turnkey supplier of equipment for aquaculture and fish farming, KJ is proud to now present their multi purposed workboats HydroCat. The boats are built and designed by KJ, and drawn and developed in close cooperation with the fish farming industry. With steel hulls and aluminium pilothouses, these boats are sturdy enough to last a lifetime. The workboats from KJ are designed and built for high strength and safety, keeping in mind environmental considerations and a long lifetime.
KJ aims to meet the industry demands for increased capacity, stability and workability. The boats are supplied in different sizes, up to 15 metres in length, and are produced in accordance to the local maritime authorities and classifications. The boats are constructed in steel with aluminium pilothouse. Combined with metallized steel hull, you have a strong and robust workboat with a long lifetime and minimum maintenance requirement. The boats can be built in different sizes with flexible layout adapted to specific requirements.
- Sturdy and metallized steel hulls
- Excellent performance at sea
- Improved load capacity and stability
- Improved working environment and safety
- Robust steel boats built on good traditions
- Metallized hull surface
- Working deck with crane, winch and capstans, extremely flexible
- High buoyancy volume providing good stability when using crane.