Model IFH Series - Gas Heaters
High requirements are set for heating barns. The IFH series easily satisfies these requirements and offers the ideal solution for barns where the wellbeing of animals, increased production, and lower costs are priorities.
- Available in 45kW, 60kW, 75kW, and 100kW
- Available for natural gas or propane
- Available with two burner settings, e.g. 30kW or 60kW for the IFH 60
- Available with hoist system and flexible flue
- Stainless steel casing
- Heat-resistant stainless steel heat exchanger and burner
- Optimal air quality thanks to a closed combustion system without CO2 or moisture emissions and a supply of fresh outdoor air. This results among other things in drier litter and promotes the well-being of animals which leads to increased production.
- Less ventilation so lower heating and ventilation costs because CO2 and moisture emissions in the barn do not occur with this type of heater.
- The IFH series ensures a significant reduction of ammonia (NH3). Satisfies the Regeling Ammoniak Veehouderij (RAV – Livestock Farm Ammonia Regulation) guidelines.
- Optimal heat distribution in the barn with horizontal and vertical air flow. This results in a temperature difference between the barn roof and floor of less than 0.5°C.
- IFH heater does not use any oxygen from the barn for combustion, but uses outdoor air suction that is pre-heated by the extracted flue gasses via a double-wall flue. This benefits the yield.
- Labour saving thanks to easy cleaning of the appliance. The appliance is easy to open so it can be easily cleaned.
- Finished in stainless steel casing with excellent protection against moisture and dust. This safeguards the long lifetime of the appliance, despite intensive cleaning.
- Control possible with a climate computer or room thermostat.