Hi-ferm - Fermentation Systems
HIFERM systems for alcohol production are designed to handle a variety of raw materials.
- High alcohol concentration for both sugar and starch based feedstock
- High fermentation efficiency
- Flexibility to operate on both, continuous as well as synchronized mode of operation, depending on characteristics of raw material
- Rugged operation
- Molasses pre-clarification is not essential, saving in acid and steam consumption.
- Provision to tap high purity CO2
- All factors such as fermentable sugars in substrate, pH, caramel and volatile acid content that influence performance of an alcohol plant and the resultant wastewater volumes taken into consideration while designing and engineering plants. Hence reliable and consistent operation guaranteed.