Hi Spec - Bale Strip
The Hi-Spec Bale Strip is designed to eliminate the awkward and time consuming job of removing wrapping and net wrap from round bales used in feed mixes. The Bale Strip works in combination with a feed mixer mounted knife. The wrapped bale is passed over the knife to create the initial cut. Once cut the unique claw arm system fastens tightly to the wrapping, ensuring that once split, the bale contents can fall into the feeder whilst the wrap is held securely in place. The wrapping can then be disposed of safely.
Available as an option is a ground anchored knife, this is especially useful for farmers wishing to feed directly into round/square feeders or feed passages.
Also as an option are rollers which fit onto the tines. These enable the bale strip to serve a second function as a bale handler and stacker.
- Strips wrapped silage, hay and straw bales with ease.
- Eliminates manual handling of bale wrapping and netting.
- Heavy duty fully-welded construction.
- Shot blasted to give well bonded long lasting paint finish .
- Comes with feeder mounted knife as standard.