High Rotation Wrists
Increase your productivity and cut your operative costs with Gilbert’s unique 350 degrees high rotation wrist that allows you to gather more trees, no matter the angle. Gilbert rotation wrist will instantly increase your production of 20 to 25% as well as extend your feller-buncher operation life.
- The 350 degrees rotation wrist excels in picking up, blown down and in select cut applications.
- It increases the volume of your bunches from 50% to 150%.
- You save time with Gilbert high rotation wrist by reducing swing and travel cycles which will extend undercarriage life.
- The design places the wrist closer to the load for improved load capacity and reduced stress.
- The superior wrist and tilt power can handle large bunches and big West Coast timber.
- The hydraulic hoses go in the center of the rotator gear for better protection.
- Quick and easy installation on most felling head makes and models.
- Two high rotation wrist models are available: V2 and S1. Both models are compatible with any buncher/sawhead/hearheads combination.