From Other Products
The HK pregnancy testers and diagnosis units provide rapid, simple and reliable results. These German products have been used in the industry for many years and are both reliable and accurate. Suitable models for sheep, goats, alpacas and pigs.
- The unit is very easy to use with minimal training required, as well as being very accurate from the 45th day of pregnancy.
- The unit has an automatic power cut function that saves energy when the device is not in use
- The HK Pregnancy Diagnosis Unit has a 90 percent accuracy rate
- The test takes only 30 seconds
- The test does not require any internal examination which can be unpleasant for the animal
- If an early test is unclear it is quick and easy to simply repeat it at a later date
The unit can be attached to a belt or overall allowing hands free to perform the procedure.
To use, you simply switch the unit on, coat the probe with gel (vegetable oil/ob lube/petroleum jelly/ultrasound gel - just to give a good contact) and hold the unit against the animal just below the fold of skin at the top of the udder (see picture). The ultrasound measures amniotic fluid - and gives a clear audible tone when the animal is pregnant. Training is easy - run the unit on a known empty animal and a known pregnant one.
The HK Rheintechnik units come complete with a sturdy carry case (pictured)