Holm & Laue - Model HL100 - Automatic Calf Feeders
From Other Products
Holm & Laue programmable calf feeders provide whole milk and group feeding, for healthier calves. Stainless Steel Construction, Can feed 100-120 calves with just one unit, Optional second mixer bowl allowing two calves to drink at once, All programmable, Liquid and Powder dosing options, Whole milk delivery option, Automatic CIP system, Rinses feeding tube between each calf, Rugged feeding stall design, RFID TAG or collar tag option
Improved quality of life for yourself - adapt calf feeding to the way you live.
- Healthy calves are reared in groups - nature is our model. It shows us how calf rearing should take place.
- Enjoy calm and compliant calves - calves can come and drink at any time. They will not see a nurse in you and, will remain calm when people enter the barn.
- Flexible feeding programs - five different feeding programs for every single calf are available for maximum flexibility.
- Optimum calf monitoring - data lists provide a quick overview of your calves' wellbeing. Animals requiring attention appear on specific alarm lists. Valuable information is compiled by the animal weigh scales in the feeder stalls - early identification of weight loss enables treatment before serious illness develops.
- Feed additives administered - minimal doses of acids (or other additives) can be added to the milk diet in order to stabilize the gastro-intestinal system.
The importance of hygiene.
After every visit, the mixer bowl and the tubing to the teat are rinsed with clear water. No milk residues will remain in the system. The H&L 100 starts a wash cycle automatically at least twice a day (more frequently with a whole milk diet).
Reduce costs and improve returns.
Optimum and early nutrition promotes the calves' future high performance potential. With an optimized feeding program, they will produce 10% - 20% more milk. An improved state of health results in a lower death rate, too, hence more animals in the herd reared from your herd offspring.
Safe and reliable.
The feeding equipment is just like any employee in your operation - you want it to be reliable. The H&L 100 has been developed with high quality components to feed your calves 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Keep Intruders out
Two large doors protect the critical compartment in which the mixer bowls are installed. This keeps flies away from the milk, thereby also avoiding plugged milk feeding lines. The doors can be locked so children cannot get harmed or injured.
These are some of the features and benefits offered by Holm & Laue feeders. Ask your Calf-Star representative for more information on how to successfully automate your calf feeding.