Holmbury - Model IA Series - Pull Break Hydraulic Couplings
Holmbury IA Series Couplings meet the ISO 7241-1 type A design criteria and are the ideal choice where a tough, durable product of superior quality is required. A poppet valve is used to minimize the pressure drop characteristics and provide a positive sealing arrangement. Typical applications include: construction, manufacturing, chemical processing, agricultural equipment and general industrial machinery.
- Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system.
- When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure, thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses.
- Poppet valves have balanced springs and calibrated oil flow passages to minimize the pressure drop.
- Poppet valve seals have shockproof protective edges.
- Zinc plated, heat treated carbon steel. Nitrile 'O' ring seals with PTFE backing rings are standard. Also available in Stainless Steel with Viton O Rings and Teflon backing V Rings.