When it comes time for cutting and striping your yard like a pro - save time, money and space - and do it yourself with the HOMEPRO 34 from Billy Goat. The HOMEPRO 34 comes standard with Briggs power coupled to a mechanical transaxle with three forward speeds and reverse. Intuitive drive controls and large turf tires make maneuvering a breeze. Its compact size takes up less space in your shed or garage than many ride-on units. Optional grass catcher and mulch kit are available.
- Wide 34” Deck Cuts Mowing Time - Deep fabricated 34' deck cuts your yard with a professional striped look and is over 60% more productive than 21' decks.
- Space Saving - Easily fits in your shed, two-car garage or trailer, compared to larger ride-on units. Same length as most 21' mowers. The engine recoil unit is ideally positioned for easy rear pull starting.
- Simple Serviceability - Only one drive belt, plus integrated blade brake clutch for ease of service. Extended oil drain for clean, quick oil change.
- Baffled Two-Blade Deck - For that perfect cut in any condition.
- Large Turf Tires - Pneumatic tires for maximum grip in all three forward and reverse gears with low turf impact.
- Easy Height Adjustment - Easy change front and rear height adjust for seasonal cut changes. Supported by heavy gauge tubular caster arms with grease zerk for durability and long life.
- HP3400 Warranty - 2-year consumer engine; 90-day commercial
- Engine: 10.5 HP Briggs
- Tires Rear: 15' Pneumatic
- Tires Front: 8' semi-pneumatic caster
- Transaxle: 3-speed & reverse
- Weight: Only 241 lbs.
- Length: 68'
- Width: 47' (34 without deflector)
- Cutting Height: 1.5' - 3.5' (4' with mulch kit)
- Cutting Width: 34'