Honeyville Bucket Elevator
Honeyville Bucket Elevators are available in seven different models with capacities ranging from 950 BPH up to 15,000 BPH and feature heavy-duty components that are jig welded for easy assembly. All pieces are galvanized for a durable finish and a long, maintenance free life.
- HEAD: Heavy-duty galvanized steel construction designed for clean discharge.
- HEAD COVER: Sectioned and hinged for easy service of internal components.
- HEAD PULLEY: Crowned and fitted with tapper-lock bushings, non-slip rough top lagging for maximum traction.
- BELT: High strength PVC belt for minimal stretch, impregnated solid carcass, pre-punched for easy cup mounting. SOR Rubber belt is available as an option.
- BOOT: Heavy gauge galvanized steel. Easy to adjust take-ups for boot pulley. High or low hopper positions. Hand slide clean-out gates positioned on each side.
- TRUNKING: Twin box construction. Heavy gauge G90 galvanized steel. Double seam, jig welded for perfect alignment. Inspection sections feature easy access to belt and buckets through inspection doors. Honeyville utilizes ten 90 degree bends for greater vertical strength and structural integrity.