Our galvanized grain rings are the lowest cost per bushel temporary or intermediate storage option on the market. Built to the same quality standards you’ve come to expect from Meridian, our grain rings are self-supporting and designed to withstand large a volume of crop. Established during bumper-crop years, intermediate grain storage practice solves the dilemma of producing more crops than storage allows. The ability to safely store grain outdoors for temporary purposes is the answer to your modern operating needs. Don’t let full silos stop you from enjoying a record yield, get help from the grain ring.
- Diameters of 40′ to 105′ available (5,555bu. to 120,600bu.)
- Wall heights in 2′ increments (up to 8′ max.)
- Precision manufacturing ensures perfect fit every time (ISO Certified Manufacturer)
- All hardware included, including tarp hooks (tarp sold separately)
- 100% steel construction
- Protection against weather and pests
- Options and accessories available (auger ports, tarps, aeration tubes and fans, and unload systems)