FDA approved High Density Polyethylene (ANSI/NSF Standard 61) are available (select models) Vertical, Loaf, Horizontal Leg, Guido and many more style to choose from. Most tanks are available in natural, black, green and tan colors.
- Available in Crosslintk Polyehylene or FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene.
- Impact and corrosion resistant.
- Seamless, one piece construction.
- Industrial and agricultural tanks designed for transporting and sprayer applications
- Polyethylene offers tremendous chemical resistance.
- Horizontal Leg Tanks are ideal for numerous farming containment needs, from farm chemicals to potable water.
- IPI Poly tanks are very durable, yet light weight, and easy to install and clean.
- IPI Horizontal Leg Tanks require tie downs or saddles.
- Large horizontal tanks have vertical anti-sloshing molded in baffles, adding strength and reducing trailer pitching while towing tanks.
- Saddle assembly required for IPI Millennium & Horizontal Saddle Tank.
- Sump area on the Saddle & Millennium Tanks allows nearly total drainage.
Limited Tank Warranty: IPI warrants to the original purchaser all tanks manufactured by IPI to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of manufacture, with the exception of D.O.T. and Septic Tanks, which have a special warranty. The Guido Tanks also have a (5) year warranty. Review the chemical resistance guide and warranty instruction information prior to the installation and use of IPI tanks. Hard-plumbing of tanks is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of Polyethylene. All weights, dimensions, and gallonage markers are approximate.